UPDATE: The Superfit Hero Spring Fling is being postponed to a later date. In light of all the news about the coronavirus in SoCal, we feel like this is the prudent thing to do. Our March 14th event is canceled.
We'll definitely share the new date as soon as we can. Subscribe to our newsletter at the bottom right corner of this page to be the first to know. Thanks so much for understanding. Stay safe & healthy out there!
The Superfit Hero Spring Fling is a FREE event in downtown Los Angeles on Saturday, March 14th from 2-6PM celebrating body positivity, size inclusivity and diversity in fitness, and joyful movement. Join us!
We want to hang out with you and celebrate all things joyful in movement and fitness! Join us for a day of fun at the Spring Fling. There will be an ALL LEVELS Dance Class taught by the one-and-only Amanda LaCount! There will also be a Panel Discussion, opportunities to meet local Superfit Hero Sponsored Trainers, Happy Hour, a fun photobooth, a Superfit Hero and COMUNITYmade shopping hour, and more! The Panel Discussion will feature some amazing guests, including:
- Amanda LaCount, dancer & founder of #breakingthestereotype
- Jai Murphy, activist & speaker
- Jessica Rihal from Jessica Jade Yoga, yoga teacher & podcaster
- Sevana Draayer from Ratio Cycling, Founder & personal trainer
- Moderator: Micki Krimmel, Founder & CEO of Superfit Hero
Registration starts at 2pm. Don't be late! Be sure to wear comfortable shoes if you want to participate in the All Levels Dance Class with Amanda LaCount. Snacks and beverages will be available throughout the day.
- 2pm - Registration
- 2:30 - 3:30 - Discussion Panel
- 3:45 - 4:45 - All Levels Dance Class with Amanda LaCount
- 4:45pm - Meet Superfit Hero Sponsored Trainers
- 5pm - Happy Hour and Shop Superfit Hero & COMUNITYmade
584 Mateo St
Los Angeles, CA 90013
Registration required but admission is FREE.
Limited spaces available, register asap!
Follow @superfithero on Instagram to learn more about the Spring Fling's featured guests.