Body Positive Yoga Workshop for Teachers with Donna Noble - Online Course
July 09, 2020
A must-attend workshop with Donna Noble for body positive yoga teachers who want to make their classes accessible and diverse.
Want to improve your practice, become a better, more inclusive yoga teacher? Do you also want help bring about social change within the yoga world? Then this workshop is for you...Join the Curvesomeyoga movement!
Learn how to:
- Create positive and impactful yoga classes for everyBODY
- Wake up to unchecked biases and privilege
- Work towards eiliminating racism
- Use appropriate language to make your classes inclusive
- Modify various postures and transitions with the use of props: block, belts, walls, chairs, etc.
- Provide your students with tools to cultivate self-acceptance and self-love
- Teach who is in the room
- Provide every student with a positive experience in a judgement-free and safe environment
- and more, MUCH, MUCH more...
This online workshop will be held on Saturday, July 25, 2020 from 5:00 AM – 8:00 AM PDT. Donna is based in the United Kingdom. Cost is £32.93 – £38.32.
Donna Noble has been a body positive Yoga Teacher since 2015. She has completed the Yoga for All Training with Dianne Bondy and Amber Karnes. As well as Accessible Yoga Training with Jivana Heyman. She's attended classes and workshops with Jessamyn Stanley, Dianne Bondy and Dana Falsetti. Donna has led Body Positive workshops and classes at the Om Yoga Show, The Accessible Yoga Conference (Berlin) and The Yoga in Healthcare conference. She's also assisted on the Triyoga Accessible Yoga with Jivana Heyman that took place in November. Donna's goal is to make yoga more accessible and inclusive. Showing that everyBODY can do yoga.
Also in Superfit Hero Blog
September 20, 2022
Superfit Hero is a finalist in the Kapitus Building Resilient Businesses Grant Contest! Please vote for us to win the $100,000 grand prize.
September 15, 2022
September 12, 2022