Superfit Hero is proud to sponsor the Summer of Self-Care Yoga Retreat from June 19-21. Join in for a weekend of Yoga, Community, and Fun!
Take a break from adulting! The Summer of Self-Care Retreat is a relaxing and fun weekend just for YOU. Enjoy yoga, meditation, crafts, games, naps in the hammock, and playing in the water. This weekend retreat is all about prioritizing self-care while soaking in the restorative beauty and peace of the Texas Hill Country!
Gift yourself a weekend of relaxation and fun with a group of compassionate caring people just like you. Located on sparkling Cypress Creek in Wimberley, Texas, Abundance Retreat has two beautiful and luxurious log homes along with private access to the creek - the property and amenities make for a perfect environment for leaving responsibilities behind.
What to expect from this retreat:
- A safe, welcoming, and body-positive space to unwind and envelop yourself in self-care and self-love
- A special gift bag created to help you get the most out of this time of relaxation and fun
- Five gentle and accessible body-positive yoga classes perfect for all levels of experience
- Five delicious gourmet meals tailored to any dietary restrictions you may have + daily freshly made snacks and drinks
- Free time to play in sparkling clear Cypress Creek, craft, read, nap, get a massage, or go offsite to visit local restaurants, wineries, and shops
- Heartfelt and healing activities designed to help you feel empowered, confident, and free in your body
- A responsibility-free, stress-free, and diet talk-free weekend to spend alone or with your BFF
- Fun times around the property and lots of time to make meaningful connections with the group
- A small group of passionate and compassionate folks free of judgement and full of love and support for you
Relax, connect with others, and have lots of fun at this intimate retreat hosted by Laura Burns from Radical Body Love and Marc Settembrino from Fat Kid Yoga Club!